hello! i’m meg
Wife, mother, & creative service provider
I’m so happy you’re here! My husband and I are raising our young daughter, Millie, in the same small Central Illinois town that we grew up in. I spend my days doing work that I absolutely love and my nights and weekends with my two favorite people! After 10 years of teaching, I made the decision to stay home and raise my daughter. At that time, I started blogging as a creative outlet to share my love for classic and colorful fashion, the joys and trials of motherhood and simple healthy recipes.
Over time, I came to realize that the behind-the-scenes aspects of creating content is what brings me the most joy. At the end of 2021 I decided to pursue freelance work for other content creators. I absolutely love using the knowledge and skills I’ve learned through my own blog and my previous experience as the CEO of a clothing boutique to help other brands flourish. My goal is to always be a trustworthy and beneficial source to my clients, allowing them to take their business to the next level while simultaneously alleviating some of the work and stress off of their plate.
Ready to outsource your brand to someone you can trust?
I can’t wait to work with you!
get to know meg
five fun facts about me…
- I am very much a homebody and many of my favorite activities are ones I enjoy right here at home…getting lost in a good book, TV marathons cuddled up with my hubby, baking sweet treats and walks around the neighborhood with Millie. On the other hand, I also really love to travel!
- I have loved fashion and writing from a very young age. In middle school I started a school-wide fashion magazine and from 2017-2022 I was the CEO and co-founder of an online women’s boutique.
- My favorite season is fall! I love the changing of the leaves, being outside on a crisp fall day, gatherings of family and friends, snuggling up with soup and a grilled cheese and trips to the pumpkin patch and apple orchard. I also love the snow!
- I’m a huge fan of audiobooks and I’m typically listening to one daily while I do housework, wash up in the evenings, etc. It makes everyday responsibilities so much more fun!
- While nursing Millie we discovered she had a dairy intolerance and in return, I had to stop eating dairy. When I tried reintroducing it into my diet I discovered I also have an intolerance and now I don’t eat any cow’s milk products except ghee (but lots of goat’s milk ones!)